Tuesday, February 07, 2012

On being a Mom..


On Being a mom:
 I can do impossible things possible. It's a lot different from being an employee where I have to beat the clock just to be in the office before my Boss's phone call or before any agent got there first. The secret? Have a little inspiration in a form like this: 

You will have all the strength & perseverance you need. (Actually, you're unconscious that you need those (Im referring to the 2 nouns I've just said), but your body & mind will just welcome it, coz MY-GAWWD, it's really exhausting to flex some muscles & burn fat by just holding & taking care of your baby all day long. Boys won't care at all, swear! They don't even understand how tiring it is. :-) And the teeners & single ones, (OMG, , i can't believe i was saying this now, like I never been a single, happy-go-lucky-teenager before! Haha!)
Forget about my past life partying all night long (with house party extensions), I don't bother if my mother is looking for me the day before I went out of the house or wondering if I got home the other night, I.am.worry-free. I have all the unlimited graveyard shifts I want - and that's bar-hopping & drinking with my friends (or boyfriend), or watching some LFS (last full show) movies in the cinema. 
Now, stealing an hour or two of my sleep is like a precious moment for me, coz I'll be able to gather more energy to pamper & babysit my love,love,love baby. Im telling you, being a MOM isn't a joke, nor a big joke, and you can never really tell what & how much more you could do when you have such a cutie angel of your own. You're life will really turn into a 360-degree changes (to be exaggerated,OK?) & oh well, I'm not telling you guys to have a child the soonest unless you are happily married or expecting a baby, just to know your worth & realize the impossible things you could do, the best I could advice you is to be prepared before you get there coz you will never really know. (as the saying goes, let's cross the bridge when we get there) I assure you could feel a different happiness & a total completeness when you see your "own" smiling at you. And another thing is: just be your very good self, so you could raise your child well. No other love is greater than a mother's love. 

Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn't know you had, and dealing with fears you didn't know existed.  ~Linda Wooten




No comments:

Post a Comment